We help mission-driven people and startups make a positive change

Whether you are a hiring manager building a top-performing team, or an A-player looking for a company with a soulful culture, we are here to make a perfect match happen.

Looking for an impact-first company?

Our team can share with you job opportunities that will help you make a positive change in the world. We are also consulting A-Players on how to best use their talent. Check our vacancies or contact us to discuss how you can make an impact with us.

Searching for an A-Player to join your team?

We are growing a hub of A-Player talents and hiring them exclusively for impact-driven companies. Also, we are consulting companies on strategies for hiring A-Players and building culture. Contact us to know more and get a proposal.

Our Impact

Our impact implies our mission: to change the world’s money-first culture to impact-first.

As a team, we help mission-driven startups build top-performing teams and soulful cultures.

We hire A-Players, the top 5% of talent, the most talented and enthusiastic people in the world.

Key Clients

We’re humbled to hire the brightest minds for the most impactful startups. Every hire is a history.


Our clients are always looking for professional and inspired people driven by impact:

  • Deus Robotics | Business Development Manager

    Job description
    Our client, Deus Robotics, is seeking a results-driven and enthusiastic Business Development Manager to lead their expansion efforts and establish a new office in the US. As the face of Deus Robotics, you will possess the commitment and expertise to devise and implement a successful sales strategy. The primary objective is to achieve long-term financial growth by increasing sales and cultivating lasting relationships with clients.
    Deus Robotics, an innovative company specializing in AI-based robotics technology, offers cutting-edge autonomous mobile robots (AMR) to cater to the evolving demands of the global market. With a focus on affordability and quality, their talented team of industry experts is committed to providing exceptional logistics solutions.
    ● Design and implement a growth strategy targeting both financial gain and customer satisfaction● Conduct market research to identify new opportunities and client needs● Schedule and attend business meetings with potential clients● Showcase the company's products/services, addressing or anticipating clients' requirements● Prepare sales contracts in compliance with established laws, rules, and guidelines● Cultivate long-term relationships with new customers● Lead and manage a team of 3-5 sales representatives
    Job requirements:
    ● Demonstrated success in devising and executing go-to-market strategies for new products and services● Proven experience as a business development manager, sales executive, or similar role● Strong sales performance record● Knowledge of the logistics and warehouse market● Exceptional communication and negotiation skills● Proficient in time management and planning● BSc/BA in business administration, sales, or a related field● Experience in robotics/engineering is a big plus

  • Tech Venture Fund | Principal

    Job description
    Our client, a tech venture fund, focuses on investing in immigrant founders in the US who create exceptional and scalable products. With experience investing in unicorns at the pre-seed/seed stage, they have supported companies that are now highly successful.
    We’re seeking a Principal to join their team at a tech venture fund. As a Principal, you will be responsible for identifying and evaluating investment opportunities, conducting due diligence, and working with portfolio companies to drive growth and create value.
    ● Identify and evaluate potential early-stage investment opportunities by leveraging your professional network, attending relevant industry conferences and networking events, and proactively engaging with entrepreneurs and startups● Lead deal teams, perform due diligence, prepare analysis, and bring investment recommendations● Develop and negotiate valuations, term sheets, and transaction documents for portfolio company financings● Work closely with portfolio companies to drive growth and create value● Quickly assess the viability of investment opportunities and prioritize companies for further due diligence
    Job requirements:
    ● Over five years of experience in the venture investment field● Proven track record of successful deal sourcing, due diligence, and deal selection● Experience overseeing the investment process from initial screening to final closing● Demonstrated ability to identify and assess new investment opportunities, develop investment theses, and negotiate terms● Proven ability to develop and maintain relationships with portfolio company founders, entrepreneurs, and other industry stakeholders, while providing value● Experience managing investment teams is a plus● Fundraising experience is a plus● If you are a highly analytical, results-driven individual passionate about investing in innovative startups and driving value creation, we encourage you to join a global venture capital fund as a Principal.

  • Propertymate | Head of HR

    Job description
    Propertymate is a data science-based startup that helps homebuyers to find, compare and buy new constructions. Dan Hnatkovskyy and Sofia Vyshnevska (graduated from Techstars Austin) founded the startup in 2018 which is backed up by Pragmatech Ventures and Geek Ventures to mention a few.We leverage data science to match buyers, agents and home builders based on the best potential close after analyzing millions of listings and individual buying patterns of hundreds of thousands of homebuyers. We are seeking a Head of HR to lead our HR department. The successful candidate will be a strategic HR professional with 5 years of experience, working with multinational and fully remote teams.
    ● Develop and execute HR strategies to support the organization's goals and objectives.● Organize company events, including team-building activities, employee recognition programs, and other HR-related initiatives.● Create career plans for employees, including training and development programs, career advancement opportunities, and performance management systems.● Build and motivate teams by fostering a positive work environment, encouraging collaboration, and promoting employee engagement.● Ensure compliance with HR-related laws and regulations.● Oversee the development and implementation of HR policies and procedures.● Work closely with management to understand their needs and provide guidance on HR-related matters.● Provide coaching and guidance to employees on career development and performance-related issues.● Develop and maintain strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
    Job requirements:
    ● Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field. Master's degree preferred.● 5+ years of experience in a senior HR leadership role.● Experience with developing and executing HR strategies.● Experience managing budgets and financial resources.● Strong organizational and event planning skills.● Experience creating carrier plans and managing performance management systems.● Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.● Strong team-building and motivational skills.● Ability to work effectively in a remote environment.● Experience in team management and employee relations.● Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.● Proven ability to lead HR operations during a time of crisis.● Strong problem-solving and conflict-resolution skills.
    If you meet the above qualifications and are passionate about leading an HR department remotely, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.

  • Iterative.ai | Tech Lead (Back-end, SaaS, Python)

    Job description
    We're seeking a strong python backend engineer to work on iterative.ai's SaaS offering - studio - a managed ML workspace/hub allowing for ML teams to share and collaborate experiments, models and more.
    Strong Python knowledge and excellent coding culture (standards, unit test, etc) are required.
    ● Discuss and research issues, bugs and new features.● Take ownership of the full development lifecycle - From planning, through designing, execution, testing to supporting in production● Document your code and share knowledge with the team
    Job requirements:
    Must have:● Motivation and interest (Technologies, domain, customer impact)● Love for clean & efficient code● Remote work self-discipline - ability to focus and deliver reliably - respect team's planning, deadlines, etc● Excellent communication skills - clear, constructive, and respectful dialog with other team members, community● Technical Leadership - contributing to the team's growth and enriching other team members with your knowledge and experience
    Great to have:● Experience working remotely● Open source contributions or experience of maintaining, developing an open source project● System programming experience - kernel, databases, etc.● Machine Learning or Data Science experience

  • Job description
    We are a fully remote recruiting company with a mission to help impact-driven companies be more successful than those that are only profit-driven. We do that by growing a hub of A-Player talent and hiring them exclusively for impact-driven companies."An A-Player is an employee who has a 90% chance of performing in the top 10%" (Brad & Geoff Smart).
    If you are an A-player and have a track record of deals that makes Joe Girard envy, don't hesitate to contact us!
    Responsibilities: ● Generating leads.● Meeting or exceeding sales goals.● Negotiating all contracts with prospective clients.● Preparing weekly and monthly reports.● Giving sales presentations to a range of prospective clients.● Preparing and submitting sales contracts for orders.
    Job requirements
    ● Proven work experience as a Sales Representative in US and or EU● Familiarity with BRM and CRM practices along with ability to build productive business professional relationships● Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales● Excellent selling, negotiation and communication skills● Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills● Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs● Relationship management skills and openness to feedback● Bachelor’s degree in business or a related field● We are extremely exclusive about which companies we partner with. Grammarly, Reddit, Mindvalley, Reface, Veriff, EsperBionics, and other mission-driven startups are among our clients.
    When joining our team you’ll get:● Unique people around you: we are all about choosing who to work with.● Full transparency: we have an open budget, so you’ll know all the company’s income and expenses (including salaries and bonuses of each team member). ● Commission-based reward, your ability to sell is the only limit.● Entrepreneurial experience: we are building the company together, so there is huge room to implement your most ambitious ideas!

  • A-Players Recruiting | Startup CEO Business Assistant

    Job description
    A-Players, a premier service company, specializes in providing high-level administrative and operational support to startup CEOs. We are currently seeking a highly motivated and organized individual to fill the role of Startup CEO Business Assistant. The chosen candidate will provide administrative and operational support to the CEO of a tech startup, with a focus on business development, fundraising, financial management, and overall operations of the company. This is an opportunity to work with a dynamic and fast-paced startup environment and be part of a premier service company.
    Key Responsibilities:
    ● Assist with business development, including market research and identifying potential partnerships and investors for our startups CEO clients● Support fundraising efforts, including preparing pitch decks and materials, and coordinating meetings with investors● Assist with financial management, including budgeting and financial forecasting for our startups CEO clients● Provide administrative support to CEOs, including schedule management, email and phone correspondence, and coordination of travel arrangements● Support overall operations of the company, including project management and coordination with other teams● Prepare and edit correspondence, communications, presentations and other documents
    Job requirements:
    ● Strong understanding of business and financial concepts● Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail● Strong written and verbal communication skills (English)● Ability to multitask and prioritize in a fast-paced, high-pressure startup environment● Strong time management and ability to meet deadlines● Bachelor's degree in business or related field● Experience in an administrative or business-related role preferred, experience in a startup is a plus
    If you are an ambitious, organized and detail-oriented individual with a strong understanding of business and financial concepts, and you want to be part of a dynamic and premier service company that specializes in providing high-level administrative and operational support to startup CEOs, we encourage you to apply for this Startup CEO Business Assistant role. This is an excellent opportunity to gain experience in a startup environment and support the growth of a young company while being part of a service company that prides itself in providing top-notch service.

  • A-Players Recruiting | Talent Sourcer

    Job description
    We are on the hunt for an exceptional Talent Sourcer to join our fully remote recruiting team. This role will focus on identifying and sourcing the cream of the crop, the "A-Players" for our exclusive clients.

    "An A-Player is an employee who has a 90% chance of performing in the top 10%" (Brad & Geoff Smart).

    We believe in helping impact-driven companies flourish by curating a pool of top-notch talent and exclusively hiring them for startups with a mission. Our notable clients include Grammarly, Wix, Mindvalley, Reface, Veriff, EsperBionics, and more.

    Why Join Us?
    ● Impactful Work: By assisting mission-driven tech startups like Wix, Grammarly, and Mindvalley in hiring the best A-Players, you'll contribute to meaningful and fulfilling work.● Full Transparency: We operate with an open budget, allowing you to know all company income, expenses, salaries, and bonuses.● Close Collaboration with Founders: Direct interaction with founders offers a unique opportunity to learn from top entrepreneurs in the industry.● Human-Centric Culture: We prioritize a supportive, friendly environment where team members care for and uplift each other.● Strategic Partnerships: Leverage our strong connections with VCs, banks, and universities to expand your network and propel your career.● Reputable and Trusted Team: Our dedication to excellence in recruiting is reflected in the fact that all our clients come through referrals.


    ● Develop a robust and comprehensive sourcing strategy.● Utilize creative methods to engage with the most skilled individuals, delivering personalized outreach messages.● Partner with our clients to identify the perfect A-Players for their team.● Assist our team in identifying the best-fit clients.● Continually refine our sourcing processes and the A-Players Sourcing Script. Stay attuned to the market and modify sourcing strategies as needed (e.g., recognizing companies with the highest hiring standards or other "signs" of A-Players).● Contribute ideas for company growth. We appreciate those who possess an "owner" rather than an "employee" mindset.
    Job requirements:

    ● Minimum of 5 years of experience in talent sourcing.● Excellent written communication skills in English. Capable of crafting captivating and succinct messages that resonate with potential candidates.● Exceptionally high emotional intelligence (EQ): Ability to quickly identify the most personal aspect in a candidate's profile and tailor a message that "clicks" with them.● Ownership Mentality: Demonstrate initiative, detest micromanagement, communicate effectively, provide clear estimates, and proactively address issues.● Startup Environment: Thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, and challenging startup environment.

    If the idea of making a real impact and working with a high-caliber team excites you, we'd love to hear from you!


About A-Players Recruiting

Matching A-Players with Mission-Driven Product Companies
We work exclusively with tech companies that are solving important problems in the world and developing people-first cultures. We filter for A-Players (the top-5% of talent) and hire them for such companies.

VCs + Startups Boost

Connecting VCs With Mission-Driven Startups
If you’re a VC looking for fascinating projects or a startup working on fundraising,click below, and we'll help you speed up this process!

Community Projects

We believe in a world where everyone is driven and able to make it a better place. If you want to be a part of a group of champions-in-the-making review our projects and tell us what resonates with you the most.


A-Players Community

School for Engineers

Think of it as a pre-accelerator. We invite top talent from product companies, startup founders and investors to share their expertise in business and leadership with our extremely filtered group of A-Players Engineers.


A-Players Community

Recruiting Pumping

This business course is exclusively for experienced recruiters. Speakers are top talent from product companies, startup founders, and investors. We've had our course last year already, the next one will be in 2022.


A-Players Community

A-Players Meet-ups

Community is all about sharing similar values and long-lasting relationships. We meet every 2-3 months, share insightful stories and grow together. Some of our community members have attended every meet-up we organized.

News & Blog

Join our Community

Leave your contacts to get an invitation to our exclusive community of A-Players!

Thank you!

We will contact you shortly.

Can't send form.

Please try again later.


We are fully remote team of digital nomads - you can find as anywhere from San Francisco to Kyiv.
Covering 24/5

Write Us


Call Us

+1 310 776 0544

Made with